Monday 3 March 2014

It really does work!

Three skin care products that worked for me


I dread to sit and think about the money I have spent overtime on skincare products that haven't done anything for me, or made my skin worse. So when I find a product that does the job I can't help but give it tons of praise! These three are the ones that I've found to have worked best with my skin and that I've actually seen fairly fast, noticeable results with and don't cost the earth, what more could you want?
I have fairly oily skin that is prone to the odd break out from time to time if neglected or when I use heavy foundation. Or if I commit the crime of going to sleep with my make up on after one too many (surely I'm not the only one?!) But all these can irritate my skin and force me into a complete skin detox.

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser | Benefit Boo Boo Zap! | Clearsil Skin Perfecting Wash

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser | £19.00 125ml
For Combination or Oily Skin

This product I bought when my skin was at it's worse, for some reason I had really bad break out on both cheeks (which is where I usually get any blemishes). I got it in duty free on my way back from my recent trip to Morocco and I pleased to say I have never looked back! The texture is a rich cream with tiny mirco-pearls that left my skin feeling smooth and soft without drying it out. The rich formula goes a long way too, I use a pea sized amount every morning and night and still have well over half of the product left. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin! It is now much clearer and feels amazing, this is the best product I would say I have used in a long time, the results were amazing, I highly recommend it!

P.s The product says to use cold water in a morning and warm water at night, so this could be a good thing to do with your own face wash or cleanser?


Benefit Boo Boo Zap! |  £13.50 7.4ml

This is defiantly a product worth investing in, for such a small bottle it really does last a long time and I would say for the results, the price tag is well worth it. The product drys out blemishes over a matter of hours and should be applied every 2/3 hours, even over make-up and it doesn't affect it either, but works just as well. I would say it's worth a buy as it's handy for any surprise breakouts you many encounter and I would say it was effective with any skin type, again highly recommended. 


Clearsil Skin Perfecting Wash | £4.49 150ml

This product is actually really similar to the first one. One obvious difference being the price tag! It has very similar texture, creamy cleanser with tiny beads that gently exfoliate the skin which I find, if used day and night, works just as well as it's pricier competitor. I've used this product for a long time and will use it again daily when my skin is back on track as I think it's an amazing everyday face wash that keeps my skin looking really good, clear and fresh  but without the huge price to pay! 



I hope you find my reviews useful and I hope to do another soon about products I've found that have really worked for me! Let me know if you've tried any and what you think, or if you have any recommendations!
Thanks for reading.

Corcyra
X

No comments :

Post a Comment