Wednesday 2 April 2014

Topshop Sale Favourites 

Nothing makes me happier than a sale, well that's a lie, a few things do but sales are right near the top of my list. I'm an avid bargin hunter and love to search through the rails to find a gem! Topshop has just started it's mid season sale to make way for new summer clothes (which is just as exciting) but I see nothing wrong with adding some 'out-dated' pieces to my wardrobe for half the original price, so here are my favourite items from the sale this month. However, if I bought them all and spent this amount I would hardly call it bargin hunting! So I'll probably only get two items, or three, if I'm feeling generous. Also, as you can probably tell from this post I'm into patterns and pretty shoes at the minute, I've been looking at a lot of photo's of Olivia Palermo recently and love her style!
P.s I hope you like my new blog logo, designed and created my Drew Morgan I absolutely love it! Follow him on Twitter @drwmrgn & Instagram @drewmorgandesign to see more of his amazing work!

£30

£15

£10

£10

£20

£12

£40

£25

£20

£20

£50

£10

£50

£20

£22


Thanks for reading!
Corcyra
X

No comments :

Post a Comment