Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tried & Tested
home made skin scrub.

I've never really been one for do it yourself kind of beauty products, although I am constantly pinning ideas all over Pinterest; this was the first one I tried out. It promised to give silky smooth legs for literally no price at all so I thought why not try it!





 All you'll need for the scrub is...
  • Oil (baby or olive)
  • Sugar 
  • Lemon
Then once you have all these all you need to do is..
  1. Mix all the ingredients into a bowl, I don't have any exact measurements but you want the consistency to be like a thick paste. Adding the oil after the sugar and lemon might give you a better judgement on how much you need. 
  2. Once you have your 'paste', apply onto the skin. I did this with most of my body and gently rubbed it in, it felt exactly like an exfoliating scrub from any shop. 
  3. Leave the scrub to settle on the skin for a minute or so, this gives the oil a chance to work it's magic..
  4. Rinse off & dry! A shower is probably best as the oil might make a bath too slippy, but be cautious with this in the shower too!
I love the way my skin feels after I made and used this scrub and I didn't pay a penny for it, so was definitely worth it! I think it's better then buying scrubs too as you know exactly what your putting onto your skin and it's all natural and some scrubs can irritate the skin. I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading!
Corcyra x

No comments :

Post a Comment